18 August 2016

The unexpected trip to Cannes ♥


 Hi loves! I know it`s been a while since my last post, but as some of you already know from my Facebook and Instagram accounts, I`ve been on a short holiday...again :D
It was unplanned mostly because we wanted to go to the seaside in Romania, until we found that there were no rooms left and we decided to change the destination and go to Cannes. In the next posts, I will show you more pictures with the city, the beach, their delicious seafood and the entire vibe.

 Just for you to know, we took our flights to Nisa, because in Cannes you can arrive only by private jets and from Nisa we took the train that arrives in Cannes in no more than 30 min. Also if you want to know where you can stay, the best is to stay arround the train station because it`s extremely close to the center and to everything that you`ll want to see.

I loved it and for the first time, I`ve said that it was one of my best holidays. ♥
Wish you all a wonderful day and even if it`s sad, summer is almost over and we have to get back to work as we should, don`t you think?

Kisses, M ♥

 I was wearing:
Sunglasses: Similar Here
Choies Jumpsuit: Here
Flats: Here
Beach Bag: Here











2 comments:

  1. Stunning jumpsuit!! Love the whites on you! Hope you had an amazing time in the South of France! Xx Susanne - http://bagatyou.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)