26 August 2016

The beach season comes to an end


Hi loves! Most probably this is my last bikini post for this year since the season is about to end. I kept it for the end of the summer as a reminder of how great it was.

There are still unwritten stories that will be kept as memories for myself because as you all know, we still need to have a private life and if they are kept this way, sometimes we enjoy them more.
Today I won`t keep you long, just because we all have to take advantage of the last summer weekend. Do you have any plans? I have none, but I`m going to think about something and maybe as I previously told you, I will enjoy one more day at the pool ♥

Kisses and wish you all a wonderful weekend,
M ♥

I was wearing:
Shein Coconut Tree Print Swimsuit: Here











3 comments:

  1. This nice bikini collection for beach time. clipping path service

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bun articolul, dacă ai nevoie de inspirație poți să vezi și https://dumifashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)