24 August 2016

Sailor on Duty


 Hi loves! The weather is so moody lately, but today I want to share with you my sailor inspired outfit that I wore for our last night in Cannes. I thought it will be perfect and that it will match perfectly the atmosphere there and I was right. Everyone admired the dress and also the combination of white and blue with the red details.

Regarding the city, there are too many things to be mentioned but I don`t want to bore you that much again. Still, I want to recommend you if you`re going to explore the city, to take also time to go to the Radisson`s roof top restaurant. You`ll have a 360 degrees view over the city and the French Riviera, which will amaze you. During the day I don`t think it will be that interesting but if you`ll be there at the sunset you`ll love it for sure.

I hope you`ll enjoy the pictures and you can find more details about my outfit in the I was wearing section. Hurry up because most of the items are not on final sales and you can have them at a super price :D You know that I`m always sharing with you these details because I think that it is extremely clever to invest in statement pieces but is even better if you`re not going to spend a fortune on them!

Wish you all a wonderful day,
Kisses, ♥

 I was wearing:
Kraxy Rabbit Dress: Here
Michael Kors Bag: Here
Prada Sunglasses: Here
Casadei Sandals: Here ( On Final Sales)













3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful dress!!! Love your elegant bag and shoes as well!! Xx Susanne - http://bagatyou.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress! You look gorgenous! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nie mogłem uwierzyć, że kiedykolwiek połączę się z moim byłym kochankiem, byłem tak przerażony, stojąc samotnie bez ciała, które mogłoby stać przy mnie i być ze mną, ale miałem takie szczęście, że pewnego dnia spotkałem tego czarodzieja potężnego doktora Ediomo, po tym, jak powiedziałam mu o mojej sytuacji, zrobił wszystko, co możliwe, aby mój chłopak wrócił do mnie, właściwie po tym, jak zrobił magię, mój były chłopak wrócił do mnie mniej niż 48 godzin, mój były chłopak wrócił błagając mnie, że nigdy nie będzie zostaw mnie ponownie, 3 miesiące później zaręczyliśmy się i pobraliśmy, jeśli ty też masz taką samą sytuację. Jest bardzo potężny w swoich sprawach;
    * kocham magię
    * jeśli chcesz odzyskać swojego ex
    * Zatrzymaj rozwód
    *przełam obsesje
    * leczy udary i wszelkie choroby
    * zaklęcie ochronne
    *niepłodność i problemy z ciążą
    Skontaktuj się z dr Ediomo na jego e-mail: drediomo77@gmail.com
    bardzo dziękuję za przyniesienie mojego byłego kochanka z powrotem do mnie jego e-mail: drediomo77@gmail.com lub zadzwoń/whatsapp: +2349132180420
    +2348155926512

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)