1 August 2016

Garden Party by Pandora


 Last week I attended the Garden party organized by Pandora right after my arrival back in Bucharest. Everything was so dreamy and gorgeous that I didn`t even realized when time passed by and the clock showed 10pm.

Sure, we had flowers, a great garden set up, sushi and the new Pandora Collection together with a short speech held by the Ranevents Team about the Autumn and Winter Collections together with the new one Pandora Rose. Pure perfection and great vibe. Loved it and

 I will let you enjoy the pictures and some pieces of their collection. For more, visit their stores and for sure you`ll spend some money in there haha.

Kisses, M ♥

I was wearing:
Shein Dress: Here
Casadei Sandals: Here
Old Bag: Similar Here











1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos! love the both dress!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)