7 July 2016

Eye Catching Yellow Dress


Good morning loves! For today, we have the most eye catching dress I have probably ever wore. When I was a blonde, yellow seemed to be one of those colors I will never wore because I looked too... pale even if I had a tan.
But now things have changed and my hair is darker, actually a big part of it is in my natural color. It`s been a while since I`ve seen it because if you can imagine I first got blonde around 8 years ago. I am enjoying it at the moment but when the entire length will be healthy enough, I will get back to my favorite hair color.

Also, this was the outfit I wore for my b-day party. I managed to wear this new pair of Aquazzura sandals with the yellow dress. I wanted so bad this pair of heels and I was so happy when I received them, you probably have seen on my Snapchat account too.

I hope you like it and maybe it will be a great inspiration for you during these summer days.
Kisses and wish you a wonderful day!
M ♥

 I was wearing:
Aquazzura Pina Colada Sandals: Here
Shein Yellow Dress: Here
Carpisa Clutch: Similar Here









3 comments:

  1. Imi place totul la outfitul acesta: si rochia, si sandalele, si plicul! Picture perfect! Eu ador galbenul si am o multime de bluze cu aceasta culoare. Nu stiu cum de am ratat sa cumpar o rochie, dar voi rezolva cat de curand lipsa identificata :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)