10 June 2016

Somewhere in between two styles



Hi loves,

Today I want to show you the outfit I wore at the C&A event. Well, you might have seen more on Instagram and Snapchat ( user: manuellalupascu) about how it was and also you might have seen the fact that I had a different pair of sandals.
And indeed, you were right. Since it was a day event, I considered these lace-up sandals a bit too much and decided upon a pair of classic beige sandals.
Regarding the other details of this ourfit I might say that the Selby Michael Kors bag together with this skirt will be my summer favorites and most probably you`ll see them quite a lot, if not here on blog, for sure on the other social media accounts ♥

Well, that`s it for today, I hope you like my new outfit and for more details check the I was wearing section.
Kisses, M ♥


I was wearing:
Shein Shirt: Here
Romwe Skirt: Here
Jessica Buurman Lace-up Sandals: Here 
Michael Kors Selby Medium Sarchel: Here















5 comments:

  1. Love the details of your whole look! So stylish!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a style !! First time i see that. Thanks for sharing. clipping path service

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the hottest posts I've seen in a while!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)