8 September 2014

Deep into the Blue


Hi girls! Finally,I managed to take pictures with this gorgeous blue dress. Since it`s preview on my Facebook Page received a feedback that showed different opinions due to its deep V- Neck, here is my way of wearing it, and I have to tell you that I love the result in the end.
If you ask me, the success of the outfit you`re wearing is not only in how long the skirt is or how deep the neckline is, but is much more about attitude.
What do you think?


Wish you a wonderful nigh
Kisses, Manuella ♥


 I was wearing: 
Dress: Here
Sandals: Zara
Clutch: Carpisa
Belt: H&M






2 comments:

  1. The dress and you of course is absolutely stunning! ;)

    xoxo,
    Sherleyzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress. You look stunning!

    Iri
    www.thenewcatintown.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)