4 January 2012

Floral Blouse


I don`t know for what reason, but today i didn`t manage to get a good quality of the pictures :( the place was lovely, the sun was with me but the pictures... Anyway, if you have some tips of how to use a Nikon 3000 i will receive them with pleasure ( I`m not yet used with my camera even if i have it for a few months ).
Thank you and i wish you a wonderful evening,
Kisses,Manuella ♥

And don`t forget follow me on Facebook to stay in touch with the latest updates


 


 I was wearing:
Coat: H&M
My mom`s blouse
Jeans: Mango
Clutch and hat: H&M
Heels: Local Market



3 comments:

  1. Wow your shoes and your hat are amazing! xxx

    free-style-fs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog!! You are cool

    http://estherlunita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)